Recipe from Josselin Marie, Restaurant La Table de Colette
For 10 people
20 minutes of preparation
2 slices of bread
2 tablespoons of flour
Butter or oil
Pedro Ximenez Vinegar
1. Finely slice the leeks. Melt them in butter.
2. Blend the mixture. Add the egg and flour.
3. Blend again to obtain a creamy preparation.
1.Place the cream between two slices of bread (without edges).
2. Cover and steam for 5 minutes.
3. Brown in butter.
FINISHING AND DRESSING
1. Place the sardine fillets in a staggered pattern on your sandwich.
2. Brush the sardines with Pedro Ximénez vinegar.